Thursday, October 17, 2013

Green Mountain Coffee and Fair Trade


I know for me, I need that one good cup of coffee to get me going in the morning and now Green Mountain Coffee along with ChooseFairTrade.com is helping to make sure farmers get a fair price for their beans, which leads to community development projects like new schools, improved roads, and safer drinking water.

Have you ever thought about the impact that morning cup of coffee could bring to others around the world? Well now is the time to be thinking about it! Now is the time to make changes and get involved! Now is the time to look to the future and make sure your impact is the one you are wanting to make!

Disclaimer: As a BzzAgent with the website http://www.bzzagent.com, I am asked to try, review, and spread the 'bzz' about certain products. All opinions are 100% mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment