Thursday, August 29, 2013

and away I go....

Well here we are in the second week of school and I am getting into a routine. This is the first year that I am working as a substitute and the jobs are few at this time but I know more will be coming my way!! If I could find a very part-time job that would make me so, so happy but jobs like that are hard to come by.

This is the year that I became a parent to a kidlet in high school, middle school, and elementary school. It will be that way for the next two years and a little bit of a struggle as sometimes activities are overlapping or just conflict all together. So our family will be a divide and conquer family for the remainder of our kidlets at home school years. Each of my kidlets has a different set of goals that we have set for them depending on personality, learning style, etc. My ultimate goal for my kidlets is to raise well rounded human beings that have respect for themselves and others, manners, and can survive in this world.

Well I guess that is it for today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment